Friday 10 June 2011

Early arrival!

It arrived a day early! I couldn't contain my excitement... I purchased a 1 day rego sticker and booked it in for its roadworthy check. I called a taxi and got dropped at the depot hoping it would be driveable... and it was! Sweet engine. There is a bearing noise coming from the back - pinon maybe? And the battery isn't charging. Oh yeah, and the rear vision mirror was on the passenger seat...

I took it for its roadworthy and it failed on a few things. Drivers side mirror cracked, windscreen washer not working, steering wheel had loose material on it, passenger side door won't open from outside, and rear vision mirror (obviously).

I brought it home and glued the mirror back on to the windscreen. Took 2 minutes. The windscreen washer motor was unplugged - I plugged it back in and it worked! I'll have to order bits to repair the other problems. Hopefully the passenger door problem is simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment